- Wels – New gold discovery in new mineral district
- Storck – Exploration in an area with historical gold anomalies never followed up
- Ladue – Geology appears to be similar to Coffee with high grade gold in quartz veins discovered in the 1970’s. Area has extensive historical placer workings
- McArthur – Newly staked claims on the Alaskan side of the Moosehorn Range to complement the Ladue property
- GBR – Group of three claims covering prospective ground with excellent potential for high-grade Ag-Pb-Zn carbonate replacement deposits.