K2 currently has five gold projects in the Yukon, Alaska, and California: Mojave, Wels, Ladue, GDR, and McArthur.
- Mojave – predominantly a surface and near-surface Carlin-type, sediment-hosted oxide gold system. In addition to 8 distinct zones of Carlin type mineralization now recognized, the eastern side of the Newmont zone and the Stega zone also host the potential for a porphyry Cu-Mo-Au and/or skarn targets.
- Wels – New gold discovery in new mineral district
- GDR – Group of three claims covering prospective ground with excellent potential for high-grade Ag-Pb-Zn carbonate replacement deposits.
- Ladue – Geology appears to be similar to Coffee with high grade gold in quartz veins discovered in the 1970’s. Area has extensive historical placer workings
- McArthur – Newly staked claims on the Alaskan side of the Moosehorn Range to complement the Ladue property